Le Village Buffet, Las Vegas
Probably the tastiest buffet we ate at during our short trip. We got here around 10A, so we had breakfast AND lunch.
If you get a chance, get the Buffet of Buffets wristband. You get access to 7 buffets for 24 hrs for $45! Definitely worth it.
Also, we totally saw a kid toss his cookies in front of the dessert area (no pun intended).
Also also, the mac and cheese is FANTASTIC here. Comes with bacon!
Rolls and Porkies w/potato chips @ Logan’s Roadhouse
I LOVE THESE ROLLS. If I could, I would sit and eat them all day - but I don’t think the waitstaff would be cool with that.
Parents’ anniversary dinner @ Biga on the Banks
My parents let me tag along on their anniversary dinner (25 years!) and I’m really glad they did.
- Bread (I don’t remember what kind, but their cornbread is amazing)
- Salmon nachos
- Chicken fried oysters with squid-ink linguini
- Thai curry soup with crab
- Beef tips w/asparagus and horseradish mashers (I think)
- Sticky toffee pudding with English custard (they’re famous for this)
Probably one of the most amazing meals I’ve ever had. Also, the service is great here! We got the chicken fried oysters on the house b/c the server remembered my parents.
Filipino bread - Pandesal. Yuuum.